This month’s search phrases:
- don’t know why by norah jones
- and i don’t know why i didn’t come
- come away with me
- norah jones—Okay, we get the point. Eight Grammys. It’s been a very long time since anyone managed that trick. Plenty of details at Norah’s official site.
- 14 days since i don’t know when you know what i mean—Lee Michaels—Do You Know What I Mean? from his album ‘Fifth’, released in 1971. One of the last great albums of the 60s; if you know what I mean.
- chicago—The group? Terry Kath was an amazing guitarist and writer. The song? On Graham Nash’s stellar 1971 debut “Songs for Beginners.” “Better Days”, “Simple Man”, “There’s Only One”, “Chicago”; an album full of brilliant lyrics and marvelous melodies. One of the most significant albums ever released.
- finding forrester—Right here.
- jazz—Well, no shortage of it here.
- royal carribean commercial music—Singles, posted May 2002; about half way down.
Hope to see you again soon.