nother lazy post based on searches, and my best guess at what you were looking for.
In no particular order:
- “dido my love is gone” – still one of my favorite songs; here you go
- “another carsong” – I’m writing one; does that count?
- “doesn t mean i don t love you” – oh, good
- “i changed the lock on my front door” – Lucinda Williams’ song with no chorus
- “imogen heap” – ah; I’ll have to borrow rush’s CD and write about this amazing performer
- “kid” – my least favorite Pretenders song. For some reason, one of their most popular. Must be me.
- “parting glass” – a lifelong favorite from the Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, featured in “Waking Ned Divine“
- “squirrel nut zippers evening at lafitte s” – great jazz, featuring the luscious voice of Kathleen Whalen. Possibly a unique album.
- “te hoe poti i tahiti” – I am at a total loss; I know no Tahitian music whatsoever, except for the collaboration between Chet Atkins and Mark Kopfler (on ‘Neck and Neck’) playing ‘Tahitian Skies‘