earch review time again:
- ‘hendrix’—Only mention so far is “The Watchtower, All Along“
- ‘white potatoes’—This led me to the PBS special “The Irish in America” which I’ve seen twice. I don’t remember this tune, and I’ll have to track it down. If you get the opportunity, this is a must-see. In the meantime, more info at PBS’s site, including some of the words to “White Potatoes” in various audio formats. If you’ve never heard Gaelic spoken, give it a listen; it’s one of the most mysterious, evocative, and romantic languages on earth.
- ‘white sandy beach’, ‘israel kamakawiwo ole’ and ‘bruddah iz’—Hopefully you found “Finding Iz“
- blank query—Gotta write some form validation to prevent this. If you’re searching for nothing, you won’t find it here. I think.
- ‘allison krause’—Forget About It. No, I mean, that’s the only Alison Krauss I’ve written.
- ‘and the morning sun has yet to climb my hood ornament’—The only mention of Neil Young’s “Roll Another Number” is in the little quotes under the KnowYourMusic logo which change every time you load a page. Randomly chosen from my mental stockpile, they’re links to a little more information.
- ‘david gray’—This should have returned a flood of possibilities, with more on the way. It’s no secret to regular readers (or anyone within earshot of me) that David Gray is one of my all